The Federation Values - Trust
The Bible teaches us that God is good, powerful and wise; he loves everyone more than they can imagine. He has made a way for everybody everywhere to become close friends with him and he will never leave those who trust in him on their own.
“My God is my strength in whom I trust.” Psalm 18:2.
The views of our children are:
· We trust our parents and carers to provide us with food, love and support.
· We trust our friends to share and be honest and kind to us.
· We trust our teachers to give us knowledge and prepare us for the future.
· We trust our village community will work together to keep it a safe place to live.
· We trust ourselves to always be honest, kind and do our best.
At The Heritage Coast Federation, trust is demonstrated by a cohesive staff team that all work towards the same goals for each individual child. Effective communication through letters home, the website and an ‘open’ policy to discuss a child’s school experience build trust in the school community. The children trust the teachers and staff because they are consistent and expectations are clear. Modelling this value assists the children in their understanding of building trust in themselves and others.
“Those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.” Isaiah 40:31
Flourish, succeed, let your light shine. 🕯️