The Federation Values - Community
Community is a key core value for our schools and was a key feature of our discussions with all stake holders when our core values were established for The Heritage Coast Federation. The members of our school family are interdependent: all are needed and valued and each person is important to the whole. We are working together to ensure all feel included and valued.
We, at The Heritage Coast Federation, believe the value of community encompasses our other values of hope, trust and respect. Through Christ we all share fellowship with one another as one big family.
The views of our children about our community are:
· We want everyone in our community to be kind to each other.
· We want adults in the community to respect and consider the children.
· We want our community to be a drug free zone.
· We want people who visit our community to remember it is our home.
· We want our community to be a safe place for everyone.
The Bible states, “But God has combined the members of the body … so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honoured, every part rejoices with it.”
Flourish, succeed, let your light shine. 🕯️